Two Great Insect Repellent Products in an Insect Repellent Kit Officially Licensed by the Boy Scouts of America through their "Be Prepared" Brand.
Designed exclusively for and licensed
by the Boy Scouts of America, this unique Insect Repellent Kit contains 2
levels of insect protection with BugBand Insect Repellent Wristbands and Towelettes.
The blue and glow-in-the-dark BugBand Wristbands (2 wristbands included) provide long-lasting light duty protection from mosquitoes, flies, gnats, no-see-ums and fleas. Each Wristband works up to 120 hours, and may be stored in the provided pod when not in use. This extends the life of the wristbands.
The BugBand Towelettes (4 2-pak towelettes included for a total of 8) increase the level of protection to Heavy Duty with a more concentrated application of Geraniol lotion. When applied directly to the skin, this lotion also repels ticks. Four packs with 2 towelettes each (8 towelettes in all) are supplied in each kit.
Features of BUGBAND wristband:
- The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours.
- It’s packaged in an innovative reusable plastic “pod” which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
- The plastic band is designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- It can also be worn on belt loops, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem. Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band.
Features of BUGBAND Towelettes:
- Easy to use, safe and effective, the towelettes allow for exact application of Geraniol lotion on exposed skin.
- They’re ideal for using around your face or neck without over-applying.
- The towelettes can be folded and stored in the foil container for future use
||Call 1-800-473-9467 to order this item by
phone or add it to your shopping cart above for secure online purchases.