A good choice for recreational and lighter-duty applications, the BugBand wristband comes in multiple colors, including olive green, blue, yellow, red, pink, black, orange, purple and glow-in-the-dark. Also check out our Family 4-Pack.
Not available for sale to Virginia Residents
Features & Benefits:
- The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours.
- It’s packaged in an innovative reusable plastic “pod” which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
- The plastic band is designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- It can also be worn on belt loops, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem. Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band.
- Safety Data Sheet for BugBand Wristbands
||Call 1-800-473-9467 to order this item by
phone or add it to your shopping cart above for secure online purchases.